Spencer County Clerk
Registering to vote is easy and convenient! (Register Online! ) The following requirements must be met in order to register:
- You must be a U.S. Citizen and a Kentucky resident for a minimum of 28 days.
- You must be 18 years of age by the date of the next general election(usually the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November). You are eligible to vote in the May primary election if you will be 18 by the November general election.
- You must have not been convicted of a felony. If you have been convicted of a felony, your civil rights must have been restored in order to be eligible to vote.
- You must not have been judged mentally incompetent in a court of law.
- You must not claim the right to vote anywhere outside of Kentucky. If you are able to meet the above requirements, you may register to vote by completing a voter registration card and submitting it to the County Clerk’s office. If you prefer, A FORM CAN BE MAILED TO YOU (by requesting it), you can download a form from this web site, or you may pick up a form at the County Clerk’s office.
- Absentee Ballot Request
- Newspaper/Sample Ballot (General Election)
- Register to Vote Online!
- Check My Voter Registration
- Official Voter Registration (Form: 5041503)
- Precinct Officer Application
- Register as a Precinct Worker Online
- Precinct Maps
- Polling Locations
- Election Results
- Becoming a Candidate
- 2018 Primary Election Officer Guide