Spencer County Clerk Lynn Hesselbrock
The Spencer County Clerk’s office follows the State holiday schedule. We will not have any technical support if we are open on days that the State is closed for a holiday.Please remember that, in general, if State offices are closed, i.e, PVA or Circuit Clerk’s office, we will be closed as well.
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but please remember that you can renew your vehicle registrations online, if they are not delinquent, at www.drive.ky.gov.
AVIS Availability on State Holidays for 2019
Although AVIS will be available on these days, there would however be no COT or KYTC IT support
2019 STATE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
- Monday, January 21, 2019 – Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 19, 2019 – Good Friday
- Monday, May 27, 2019 – Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, 2019 – Labor Day
- Monday, November 11, 2019 – Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 28-29, 2019 – Thanksgiving
- Tuesday & Wednesday, December 24-25, 2019 – Christmas
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019 & Wednesday, January 1, 2020 – New Year’s